Dynamic pricing is a service.
Exploit market data, understand demand and design tailored pricing to unleash business opportunities with Liquidprice.
Data-driven approach to support
Pursue different strategical and commercial objectives through relevant pricing strategies. Data is the key factor on designing goal-oriented algorithms.
Dynamic pricing strategies
Exploit market data, big data analytics and reactive solutions to continuously set the right price.
Adaptive approach to harness market evolution
Liquidprice analyses demand behaviour, listens to market events and reshapes pricing strategies ensuring control over unpredictable contexts.
Why dynamic pricing.
Pricing should be desumed. Not imposed.
- Fixed pricing does not cope with increasing market volatility and tend to become inefficient.
- Dynamic pricing allows to significantly reduce the gap between static offer and mutable demand.
Markets are continuous. Not discrete.
- One-off analyses become obsolete as soon as conditions change.
- Data-driven approach allows to sense and to address market moods in real-time.
Focus on commercial targets. Prices will come.
- Increasing catalogue variety multiplies relationships among market variables.
- Smart systems are required to tame with complexity and keep pricing aligned to commercial targets.
The Liquidprice multi-domain approach.
Address pricing with a scientific solution. Together.
- Client expertise along with our data science approach enables to spot the best pricing patterns and design effective solutions.
- Cloud-based solution, it can be integrated with existing sales systems throught standardised APIs.
React to market events. In real time.
- Liquidprice listens to demand behaviour and external sources to trigger the proper pricing strategies according to merchant defined objectives.
- Proprietary algorithms work on cutting-edge technologies to propagate market event information and adjust prices accordingly.
Optimise prices. Always.
- Machine learning models understand demand behaviour and adjust strategies for business targets and context.
- Strategies themselves are improved through optimisation models that iteratively adapt at evolving market conditions.